The hands-on cardiac CT course is a 5-day course covering basic to advanced topics.
The course focusses on mentored hands-on scan reading and interpretation on Siemens Syngo Via workstations (2 participants per workstation) with full post-processing functionality, combined with practical, clinically oriented lectures on indications, data acquisition and image interpretation by experts in the field.
This course is designed for radiologists, cardiologist as well as residents and other interested medical specialists that are interested in cardiac CT imaging.
During the course participant will perform mentored reading of approximately 150 CT cases with angiography/echo/MRI confirmation.
A typical course day is composed of 4 reading session of 1.5-2 hours with lunch and coffee breaks in between. The preliminary program can be found here.
- Cardiac anatomy on CT
- Structured reading of a cardiac CT scan
- Calcium score and plaque assessment
- Coronary CT in stable chest pain
- Pathology of the thoracic aorta
- Technical aspects of cardiac CT acquisition
- CT perfusion imaging (demo)
- Endocarditis of both native and prosthetic valves
- Transcatheter aortic valve insertion (TAVI) planning and folow-up
- Valve assessment
- CT after CABG and PCI
- Cardiac CT in the emergency room
- Congenital heart disease
- CT imaging in heart failure
- Advanced technical aspects of cardiac CT acquisition
|5-day combined course:||€ 2395,-||for medical specialists||€ 1895,-||for residents.|
Course fee includes lunch and other refreshments throughout the course, dinner on the first night of the course, course syllabus with slides, relevant literature and guidelines.
The course language will be English. The maximum number of participants is 44.
The course is accredited by the NVVR and NVVC.
To sign up for this course please click on the blue box on the right side (below when using a mobile device). Please read the pop-up text carefully as well as the text on the registration site.